Friday, January 25, 2013

MUSIC


PARENTS PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!

On January 10th I sent out an email to everyone who signed up for the play. In this email, I attached an MP3 copy of the music (2 songs for the opening number, and their ensemble number) PLUS a copy of the words your child needs to be learning for their parts. I NEED YOUR HELP!! Please work with your children and play the music as often as you can. I believe the more they hear the music, the better they will learn, know and perform it. Keep checking the blog for up to date information, and please do not hesitate to email 
me at anytime if you have any questions! Rehearsals are going great and we're moving right along!!

Thanks
Amy
amyturner6@yahoo.com 

P.S. Next Tuesday rehearsal for Lead/Speaking parts is after school EARLY OUT 1:30-3:00!! P.P.S T-shirts will be handed out next Friday, February 1st.    

No comments:

Post a Comment